Reply to this topicStart new topic
> (((((((((( LOOKING FOR AUTOES )))))))))), Pack Pulled Auto Cards
kawhona4
post May 17 2010, 05:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 516

Trade Rating : 1 (View)

Im looking to TRADE for some pack pulled autographed cards of the more famous actors or famous people-I know Donruss came out with the Americiana And think Upper Deck came out with a brand of there own-So if you have any-PLEASE let me know-And its best to contact me at kawhona4@hotmail.com with any offers-I will accept some of the event or fabric cards-But must be of a better known person-Or if you have a lot of more or less common ones to trade as a lot-Ive got Baseball and Football and verry few Basketball RC to trade-And some nice Game used And even have some autoed-But no Big named players-Do have some rookie autoes-And some cards serial numbered to /25 As far as the game used cards-Ive got Joe Dimaggio-Pee-Wee-Reese-Joe Morgan-Carl Yastrzemski-Roy Campanella-Rogers Hornsby-Roger Maris-Cal Ripken-Todd helton-Nolan Ryan-Johnny Bench-Robin Yount-Jorge Pasada-Steve Carlton-John grabow-Jason Bay-Rich Harden-Ivan Rodriguez-Albert Pujols
And in football theres some vintage-and rookies-and autoes-So get me your offers in ASAP Because im sure these will move fast-And if i get your email addy-i can send ya pics of any cards-Thank you

would have attached pics-But is saying there all to large-But yet they all worked fine at the other clubs?

--------------------
John B In Vermont
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 10:42 PM